How to Opt-Out of LexisNexis
Reputation Privacy can help you with the LexisNexis opt-out process and 100 additional people search sites to protect your online privacy. We scan the internet using our deep web search software to locate your information by name, address, phone number, email, and more.
If you want to remove personal information from Google, Bing, and Yahoo, We can help! Contact Reputation Privacy to learn how we locate, remove, and monitor monthly to keep your information private.
What is LexisNexis?
LexisNexis is a corporation that sells data analytics products and various databases that are accessed through online portals, including portals for computer-assisted legal research, newspaper search, and consumer information. Much of the information that LexisNexis collects is personal. Including name, phone number, home address, family members, and more.
Due to the overwhelming amount of data breaches occurring each year, it is important that you remove your information from LexisNexis before it falls into the wrong hands.
How to opt-out of LexisNexis?
To complete the LexisNexis opt-out process, you need to fill out the form provided on their website.
1) Submit the form using this link to the LexisNexis opt-out page https://optout.lexisnexis.com/
2) Select the reason for your opt-out request
- I do not want my information shared
- I am a public official
- I am a law enforcement officer
- I am a victim of identity theft
- I am at risk of physical harm
- I am a judicial officer
3) Enter your personal information for verification purposes. *You don't have to enter your social security number when they ask.
4) Mail any supporting documents to the LexisNexis legal team.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional Privacy team
1801 Varsity Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
You have now completed the LexisNexis opt-out process. You are one step closer to online privacy. Once you have completed the opt-out process, there are 100+ websites that still collect and display your information on the internet. To opt out of all data brokers and receive monthly monitoring and privacy reporting, Reputation Privacy is ready to help.